Forklift Training for Experienced Drivers
Description: This two-day course is designed for experienced operators who do not hold a certificate but are experienced forklift truck operators. Certificates are awarded to participants who are successful in both the theoretical and practical tests. These certificates are valid for 3 years.
• Risks associated with forklift operations, the causes of forklift accidents.
• Legislation – Operators Code of Practice
• The Forklift truck an introduction
• Forklift Pre- operation inspections
• Forklift load capacity / Stability
• Forklift safe operations / Basic manoeuvres
• Manoeuvring in Confined areas
• Forklift emergency procedures
• Battery care , charging and maintenance
• Hydraulic system and use of controls
• load assessment / Stacking De-stacking of loads
Duration: 2 Day
Max Number of Students: 3
Certification: A certificate will be issued following successful completion of course, which is valid for 3 years.
For further information or any queries, contact our office on 01-621 6363 or click here to email us