Forklift Refresher training ( previously certified )
Description: It is recommended that fork truck operators regularly updated their skills and knowledge. This one day course is intended for employees who have had prior formal training and who have been awarded a certificate of competence and basic training. This course consists of practical and theoretical training with examination. Each participant is expected to achieve a high standard of knowledge and skill before being awarded a certificate of competent driving ability valid for 3 years.
• Risks associated with forklift operations, the causes of forklift accidents.
• Legislation – Operators Code of Practice
• The Forklift truck an introduction
• Forklift Pre- operation inspections
• Forklift load capacity / Stability
• Forklift safe operations / Basic manoeuvres
• Manoeuvering in Confined areas
• Forklift emergency procedures
• Battery care , charging and maintenance
• Hydraulic system and use of controls
• load assessment / Stacking De-stacking of loads
Duration: 1 Day
Max Number of Students: 3
Certification: A certificate will be issued following successful completion of course, which is valid for 3 years.
For further information or any queries, contact our office on 01-621 6363 or click here to email us